28th September – Setting the Scene
Welcome to Bizerte!
Session 1: An Overarching Initiative (OI) you said?
Presentation session 1
Session 2: How does my organisation contribute to this OI?
- Presentation session 2 MedWet
- Contribution with specific communications activities:
- An innovative and creative tool – A Sand Art Story by DiversEarth
- Thematic videos depicting the importance of wetlands through human activities and practices by MedINA & Birdlife
- Yearly Local Coast Day events by PAP/RAC
- Mediterranean wetlands event for Mediterranean Environmental Journalists by IUCN Med
- Contribution with specific policy activities:
- Policy work during a relevant major event of the worldwide water agenda and the Regional conference with the Circle of Mediterranean Parliamentarians in 2019 by GWP Med
- Specific communications during the 2018 CBD COP in Egypt and the 2019 UNFCCC COP and also during 2018 Ramsar COP13 by Tour du Valat
Session 4: By the way, who are our key audiences?
Presentation session 4
29th September – Consolidating the ideas & Agreeing on the way forward
Session 6: Are we on track?
Recap Angela 1
Recap Corinne 2
Session 8: Planning carefully!
Presentation session 8
Session 10: How do we work together with pleasure?
Terms of Reference for the Taskforce
Session 11: What additional capacities do we need?
Capacity Building Questionnaire
Session 12: Money, money, money…
Budget MedWet activities (will be provided via email)
Next steps… better be prepared!