2 February, World Wetlands Day (WWD) 2020, is rapidly approaching, with “Wetlands and Biodiversity” as the theme for 2020. Wetlands are rich with biodiversity and are a habitat for a dense variety of plant and animal species. This year’s theme is a unique opportunity to highlight wetland biodiversity, its status, and why it matters, and to promote actions to reverse its loss.
On this occasion, the MedWet Initiative invites you, in partnership with the French Agency for Biodiversity, to take a few moments of your precious time to fill out this online questionnaire in order to register your event to celebrate WWD in your country.
By filling out this questionnaire and sharing your event, you will promote your wetland, your organization, and your efforts to raise awareness on the importance of wetlands. All the information about your events will be promoted on an interactive animation map on Google Maps dedicated to your country. The map will be available to everyone in the Mediterranean region so that others can see your work.
The online questionnaire is available in different languages: Albanian, Arabic, Greek, Italian and Montenegrin. You are invited to answer the questionnaire dedicated to your country.
- Link to the Albanian version of the questionnaire: http://bit.ly/2rByssQ
- Link to the Croatian version of the questionnaire: http://bit.ly/2R5SR1I
- Links to the Arabic version of the questionnaire (click on the name of your country): Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia.
- Link to the Greek version of the questionnaire: http://bit.ly/2t9Ym79
- Link to the Italian version of the questionnaire: http://bit.ly/2qSikCP
- Link to the Montenegrin version of the questionnaire: http://bit.ly/36K3ttx
Check the map of activities in your country:
Algeria : http://bit.ly/2uJ4xAc
Croatia : http://bit.ly/2tVNfPZ
Greece : http://bit.ly/2vySup8
Lebanon : http://bit.ly/2OPToEE
Tunisia : http://bit.ly/2SLqnLB
Abderrahim Smari, MedWet