The Ramsar Convention on Wetlands is looking for a temporary position: Social Media Coordinator, to join its team.
The consultant will carry out the following tasks related to social media coordination:
- Develop a targeted social media strategy and work plan for COP13 taking into account COP13 theme, the launch of the Global Wetland Outlook and wetlands’ role in achieving SDGs;
- Develop a social media pack and share it with Ramsar Convention partners;
- Establish a daily content planning for COP13 campaign and develop social media micro-content;
- Roll out the campaign starting one month prior COP13 (a count-down to COP), during COP13 in Dubai (21 to 29 October 2018) and 2 weeks after COP using three channels: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- Live-tweet and live-Facebook coverage of the most important events during COP13 such as the High Level Panel, Ramsar Awards, COP13 Opening Ceremony, Global Wetland Outlook launch, press conferences, COP13 Declaration, high-level side events;
- Monitor, measure and prepare a wrap-up report on COP13 social media campaign audience and impact, and make recommendations for how to respond to the analysis;
- Advise on new ways for Ramsar to increase its effectiveness through social media.
All expressions of interest should be submitted by email, before 20 June 2018 5pm Swiss Time, to: email@example.com